- Respect and Dignity - Ensure all the people who use or work in our services are treated with respect and dignity. Given supportive, inclusive choices and are acknowledged as individuals in an equal and fair way.
- Integrity and honesty - Always do the ‘right’ thing even if it’s hard. Do not settle for others any less than you may want for yourself. Be of sound judgement and truthfulness.
- Team Work - Encourage the contribution of everyone. Communicate effectively. Be committed, willing and dependable to each other and the Company.
- Empowerment - Encourage all to have confidence with self-development and training. To achieve aspirations for individuals and the Company through having clear goals and objectives.
- Continuous Improvement - Continually look at ways to improve the way we do things. Create a quality, safe environment for all our service users and staff. Abide by the codes of practice and agencies that govern us.
And for Managers/Team Leaders/Seniors:
- Provide Leadership and Manage Transparently - Excellence Care believes leadership is the ability of a company’s management to make sound decisions and inspire others to perform well. The company upholds the principle of Managing transparently as an essential condition for a free and open exchange whereby the rules and reasons of our operations can be explained, justified and embedded into the organisation.